Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Im from Kent, just South east of London.

Hey, another english man on the horizon! I'm from London myself, nice to see theres a few of us around.

welcome guys to xsyon. hope you enjoy the game

im from birmingham

Im from Grantham, its in Lincolnshire. Not for from Brum. Im in a tribe with somebody from Brum. We are currently recruiting a few more members, got 3 of us, all from the UK. Wana keep numbers nice and small. maybe between 5 and 10?

Hi guys , i am Atreyu's tribe mate from birmingham. Would be pretty cool to get a UK tribe !

Hello, and welcome to Xsyon! If you have any troubles in-game or on the forum, whether it's with a bug or moderation problem, please let one of us, the guides and moderators, know, and we will deal with the situation immediately. I'm looking forward to seeing you ingame!

I'll have a cup of tea please, milk, no sugar. And please, have it be Tetley. We Yorkshireman like good tea !

Why is it in my town im basicly the only person who drinks tea without sugar? If it has sugar in it makes me feel physically sick! Ahhhh well

Quote Originally Posted by Aramanu View Post
    Sheffield here.
    That be my home town, moved to Scotland though, beautiful place it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    Why is it in my town im basicly the only person who drinks tea without sugar? If it has sugar in it makes me feel physically sick! Ahhhh well
    I'm the same, the thought of sweetened tea turns my stomach.