Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Borderless full screen window

I would love to see this added, i use multiple monitors and eather have to run in windowed mode with all the ugly borders getting in the way, or in full screen and have the game crash whenever i alt-tab!

from what i understand this would be easy to add, and would make the game 100x better for people like me!

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
    I would love to see this added, i use multiple monitors and eather have to run in windowed mode with all the ugly borders getting in the way, or in full screen and have the game crash whenever i alt-tab!

from what i understand this would be easy to add, and would make the game 100x better for people like me!
    I'd be happy enough if they'd fix it so alt-tabbing with multiple monitors in full screen mode didn't crash the game.

concur

Puzzle has a great point, I really hope they do something to fix this. More and more people or migrating towards bigger desktop configurations and this game would serve us well if they would provide better support for multiple monitors and larger resolutions, i.e., 3840x1024. Personally I tend not to spend time or $$ playing games that don't allow me to take advantage of such a resource. I hope the Devs are paying attention.

I support this suggestion!

Xsyon Citizen
    /signed

+1. Need this feature!

+1

How about coding this in since we can't really play anyway!

Auto-detect resolution would be great for me.

+1 to a game without borders