Thread: Hey there!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey there!

I pre-ordered the game a few days ago, and I'm surprisingly enjoying it so far. Now all I'm missing is a Tribe to join.

I'm looking for a Tribe where any conversation is allowed, except politics and religions (those tend to go bad rapidly). I speak both french and english (Canadian). I've played several other MMOs; most notably UO, FFXI, WoW & EvE. None could compare to the enjoyment I had in UO and I probably got nostalgic when I first heard of Xsyon.

My hobbies are gathering and crafting. Once I feel comfortable enough with the game systems and my own progress, I tend to go PKKing when bored. So I guess I'm looking for a neutral / good Tribe.

I'm no powergamer anymore but I do play a couple of hours most evenings and more during weekends (EST).

Welcome Archangel, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Xsyon Citizen
    I love Canada. Your CA status qualifies you for entry into Nopax. We are a neutral tribe, but do enjoy pk'ing. We use Teamspeak 3 and share your sentiment about religion and politics. You sound like a great fit for us. Please visit our recruitment thread or our website. Jump into TS with us and say hello!

To be short, you'd like us. I'm not usually short with my posts either. It's just obvious. You'd fit in.

Take a look at the Audacian Republic, links are in my sig. We are a light-medium RP guild with Roman influence. Our main focuses will be PvP, city/empire building, and crafting. We are a mature guild, that recruits people, not for their age, but their level of maturity, which is gauged during a short probationary period. Basically, we dont just RP anyone and everyone, we are selective to get the right kind of people that suits our guild. If you have any questions, please send me a PM or jump on our forums.

Heya mate; come and check out Forsaken:

http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...&TabID=2889646

We are mainly based in Mortal Online but we are moving in Xsyon slowly; we are neutral oriented toward trading-crafting-hunting.