Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Evil Tribe looking for members

Right now Profanity is looking for members,we currently have a group of four people. We are going to be an evil tribe and are very into rading, pillaging, and generally ruining the game for other people. Also we will be allowing tribes to pay us to raid their enemy's for them, preferably with sex. We dont use Teamspeak because this isnt 2003, we use skype conference calls. So if you love fucking with people's shit, not listening to shitty voice quality white playing, and being paid in sexual favors, reply to this post.

Xsyon Citizen
    You've posted this in the wrong thread, but since you're here, you may ask to join Nopax.

i posted in the correct forum. people looking for a tribe are going to go to this thread and see my post. suck one.

On top of all that i would never join your tribe seeing as though you are clearly incompetent, you all run around with links to a broken ass website and you use teamspeak.

Xsyon Citizen
    Works fine for me. The Skype thing is funny though. Don't know how you can tolerate that.

Xsyon Citizen
    How is it compared to TS and Vent? Are there some of the same features? Is there a push to talk, or is it open mic like a phone call?

Xsyon Citizen
    In all seriousness though, how can Skype conference compare to Ventrilo or TS3? They are designed for gaming. I know nothing about Skype other than making calls, and what I've seen on TWiT using the conference feature, but the open mic aspect wouldn't suit gaming at all. I'm genuinely looking for info here, not trashing you.