Okay, first off I have pre ordered and will be playing this game. I am coming from a long gaming background which I'm not going to list out here.

I just have a few pet peeves that I hope will get fixed soon... Some I am sure are already scheduled to be "fixed" and maybe some aren't. So here is my synopses of what I'd like to see fixed or implemented.

1. Game Window - Please create a seamless windowed mode! Since the game is barely able to be Alt-Tabbed, this is a no brainier.

2. Logging In - It is 2011, why am I forced to log in twice and then click my character, only to have to then click again to enter the game? That is 2 times logging in and 2 separate clicks to finally get into the game. I should have to enter my password once, then click once to select my character which should load me in.

3. The Camera - Please include an option to increase mouse/camera turn speed in-game... In a game where PVP is involved, people love to run in circles, jump and dodge. Without the ability to increase the mouse/camera turn rate, this can be very frustrating!

4. Mouse buttons - This day in age, pretty much everyone and their dog have mice that have more than 2 buttons. This a game and not an office product so "gamers" usually have more than 5 button mice. Why am I not able to bind my mouse buttons in the bind window?

5. Crafting - This game is crafting focused... So I am confused as to why I have to click every tool and every piece of material every time I need to craft one thing. Why not allow us to have a tool(s) selected and then click the materials? Maybe this is a planned "fix" for later... I hope so, or crafting will be tedious, tedious, tedious!!
Other than these actually quite minor issues I have, the game is awesome. I can't wait to get into the launch server and start making some progress!!

Thank you, and I hope to be appreciating all of your hard work for a long time!