Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High five for the old school!

Love to see tons...atm...a great sign...
    Just now I have to kill any person in my region...till Homesteads are allowed.
    No harm feelins if I kill you...wont take yer stuff....just stay out of my zone....(mines off the grid)...
    LOL tomarrow should be fun...

Homesteads are allowed when the server is online.....

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Homesteads are allowed when the server is online.....
    I don't suppose you have the official word on this? I hope you're right, but I never found anything definite. Just everyone assuming. If you're wrong, I might just join Risk in some serious mayhem (except I will take your stuff!) if I decide to stay anyway.

My source is my homestead that i placed yesterday in last beta day. Also he said in the 13th Update that he will not allow 1 man tribes for the first days if he can't implement homesteads.....he has them in and they are working so the 13th update is invalid

Edit:
    It is written in the last Patchnotes from Dev's that he has homesteads working so i have no clue why i even answere, a yeah postcount ftw

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I don't suppose you have the official word on this? I hope you're right, but I never found anything definite. Just everyone assuming. If you're wrong, I might just join Risk in some serious mayhem (except I will take your stuff!) if I decide to stay anyway.
    Actually guides in game were saying, that both will be available when servers go online(I knew I should have taken a screenie)

Atm folks...Homesteds for us soloers have to wait a few days...
    Not a big problem...most 5 plus tribes we've delt with...we just have to kill or affraid the new crews for a few days till we can claim our spots...

Again...Im a fan of killin them but dont take thier gear...then you have an uber pissed off useless....

Key is...hit them early...tell them a tribe...NO Stealin...and we just might keep our homsteds when Jook allows it...
    gunna be a whacky 48 hours lol

Quote Originally Posted by rixk View Post
    Actually guides in game were saying, that both will be available when servers go online(I knew I should have taken a screenie)
    No, I believe you, thanks! When I asked fairly early in the day yesterday/the day before (not sure which, I went on mega-Xsyon-overload and lost track of time), the guide still didn't have official word yet.

Edit: Risk, where is your word coming from?

my word is from history...nothin else..could change at any time....
    My word for helpin people is off my life...When I say ill help...I help....when I say Ill kill you...better run to Tallac lol...

All I know atm is that im a Steder that has to deffend his land until Jook says its ok for us to make camp....I got my spot...and will kill anyone that comes in reagon of it till he oks Homes

sry drunk....

Yes Any crew within the 970...thats is attacked. I will help....

I haven't been around long, but so far I haven't seen any history here of screwing over the solo players, and it seems especially unlikely given that guides have said we'll be able to homestead. But if I'm ever out your way scavanging or hunting, and I need help, I'll holler for you, provided you're sober enough to wield an axe!