sign interpretation

A demon

Re:Explicit signature ?!

They can be several interpretations of your sig. I think I'm going with the one where it's a demon that takes really good care of his pubic hair.

Re:Explicit signature ?!

There is nothing wrong with my sig for admin to tell me about

Re:sign interpretation

I had to change my signature, too. I changed it to this picture of an armpit. Of course, I do have the administrator's permission to use a picture of a bare armpit.

Yeah your pic is really something man ...

Its not up for interpenetration. You already told everyone what it was. Thats the problem with speaking to much. Things come out that you didn't want.

[url]http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/2908-tribe-list?limit=10&start=20#5292[/url]

Thats what you said it was, and by those standards your being held.

Remove it.

[b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Its not up for interpenetration. You already told everyone what it was. Thats the problem with speaking to much. Things come out that you didn't want.

.[/quote]

Things come out how i want and my sig can be interpreted how anyone want.If i trow a bone from time to time to the dogs that don't mean i taste it before and i know if is good or bad.Now leave, before im gona start crushing skulls in anger and sorrow ,"Exactly" how it is in my signature ,that demon is just about to decapitate the angel.