Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yep. I agree 100%, The dev communication with the community is great; The devs are responsive to suggestions; I tend to buy a game, put it aside after a very short time, and repeat the cycle. They have managed to create a game where I will actually stay for a long time to come.

Xsyon Citizen
    Yes congrats. Don't get too giddy though...to keep me playing this game, you have to stay true to the vision you have set for this game, A.K.A your feature list. I'm rooting for you.

Absolutely congratulation to everyone involved.

Bringing a project to its launch day is always an ordeal.

Keep up the great work!

/agree... its a great team

If they manage to keep a good ethos and have lots of quick, small updates rather than the Darkfall once per year dump then I think it could be a very successful game

The next week will be with less sleep than usual for the Dev's BUT don't be afraid we will be also sleepless playing your game lol

Agreed! Congrats on launch! The game has come so far and is on an upward slope. Let's hope it reaches out and grabs some people unaware

yes! Great job, gang!
    I'm really loving this game as it stands today, and am very much looking forward to the months and years to come!