TheMap + Prophecy

Wow, you really get around don't you? All of the crap I'm seeing about TheMap and the MO guild Prophecy is hilarious, because just recently in DFO TheMap brought a lot of attention to himself for 'getting back' at a clan on the server that most people don't like. Thing is, he joined said clan for like 3 months and became friends with everyone just to try and stab them in the backs after sitting in vent with us for month after month, having a good time. You're such a bitch, dude. How's Ohio? ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by skullstorm View Post
    Wow, you really get around don't you? All of the crap I'm seeing about TheMap and the MO guild Prophecy is hilarious, because just recently in DFO TheMap brought a lot of attention to himself for 'getting back' at a clan on the server that most people don't like. Thing is, he joined said clan for like 3 months and became friends with everyone just to try and stab them in the backs after sitting in vent with us for month after month, having a good time. You're such a bitch, dude. How's Ohio? ROFL.
    what did he do to you guys in gps?

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=275841

Apparently TheMap was so butthurt after being ganked as a noob by GPS, that he joined for a long time just to 'get back' at us by stealing an item worth 120k from one of our newer players, someone that wasn't even around when he was gettin' raped and takin' names. He basically exposed the fact that he's shady in general, no matter what game. In that same thread another clan, Harlequin, was mentioned because TheMap had previously ganked their whole clan bank. I understand playing sandbox MMOs the way you want because hey, that's the point. But seriously? To befriend people and play, talk, raid, laugh, and just everything that goes along with having fun in a game only to turn around and try to stab us all in the backs cause you were a butthurt noob? That's purely psychopathic in my opinion. And man, how many MMOs does this guy play? Allergic to sunlight much? Bottom line, don't trust this dude for any reason.

I have only this to say: Lionel Coin Bank

I hate him solely for this.

He seemed like a good guy to me. Also Prophecy seemed to have some decent guys in it. Not sure about lumping the entire guild based on an opinion of one guy from a brief stint in DF.

Quote Originally Posted by skullstorm View Post
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=275841

Apparently TheMap was so butthurt after being ganked as a noob by GPS, that he joined for a long time just to 'get back' at us by stealing an item worth 120k from one of our newer players, someone that wasn't even around when he was gettin' raped and takin' names. He basically exposed the fact that he's shady in general, no matter what game. In that same thread another clan, Harlequin, was mentioned because TheMap had previously ganked their whole clan bank. I understand playing sandbox MMOs the way you want because hey, that's the point. But seriously? To befriend people and play, talk, raid, laugh, and just everything that goes along with having fun in a game only to turn around and try to stab us all in the backs cause you were a butthurt noob? That's purely psychopathic in my opinion. And man, how many MMOs does this guy play? Allergic to sunlight much? Bottom line, don't trust this dude for any reason.
    the way you talk sounds like Rana, is that you?

No, this isn't Rana, or Drem, or anyone 'famous' you would know. I am in GPS, though.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I wasn't lumping Prophecy into the same category as TheMap. I only used it in the thread title to positively ID TheMap for everyone else.

This is not the place to discuss other members or their actions.