Hi,

a suggestion that might be considered weird but I thought that maybe we can explore new way to play in this game, different form the usual MMORPGs.

What if our char dies of old age ?

We grow fat, we grow thirsty, we grow old and then we finally rest in our little patch of work overlooking our lake and the little tribe we spent all our lifetime to help building.

But not everything is lost, we pass (some of) our knowledge to our son/daughter, we pass our crafting items, we pass our belonging and assets to them so they can carry on our rebuilding of human civilization .Maybe they cannot use that wonderful epic longsword that we were able to craft/acquire yet, but that will grow their stats and skills to do so.

RPG OFF

What if our char dies after (let's say) 1 year of play time. We need to start anew, maybe trying different things and get a fresh look at the world. Our offspring inherit some of our characteristics (maybe random), and or of course our belongings. This will put a different twist to end game as .. there is no end game. Your char will not ever be uber in everything but you need to start again.

I know this might not be of the liking of everyone, but i thought it could be a different way to play this game and its content.

What do you think ?