Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I would expect none the less from any of you if I say something so numpty...
    Most people are not that rude.

Let me get this straight, you think because we all get to pick one weapon that it will destroy the weapon crafting profession? /Sigh...

what puny thought logic
    Show me where i said that .. I said it could make T1 and T2 weapons obsolete .. you need to work on your trolling skills ,you are way behind the curve..

If its a better weapon than T1 or T2 it makes those Tiers obsolete now doesnt it..

[QUOTE=Lhowatt;43955]
    I would expect none the less from any of you if I say something so

Must people are not that rude.
    Welcome to the internet

Given that many specials like this in mmos strive to give the player something that is more ornamental, rather than game effective, it's a pretty reasonable guess that these won't be what you think they will be.

They have a unique look. That, in itself, has value to many. Maybe they don't want them to also be something that would affect the otherwise natural progression of weaponcrafting.

There are any number of examples from other launches where the "collector's edition" type items were only useful in the very early levels of a character's life...and often not more useful at all than any other starting gear, but rather just distinctive.

Don't know either way...maybe they'll be as nasty as they look...but your reaction to the mere raising of the question seems a bit...excessive. You know..."compensating".

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchien View Post
    I can only hope you are wrong , anyhthing that is better than say T2 makes alll Weaponcraft and Tech associated with it Obsolete at before the game launches .. Im sure many people enjoyed gathering the resources and rare scavengable items need to craft these T1 and T2 weapons..

The crafter enjoyed contributing , the gatherer and the person who ended up killing that Bear ...

And i belive you need to read your Sig as it applys to you ..........thx
    I think you'll find that it won't be an issue. After all it is only 1 weapon for each person iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Escargot View Post
    Given that many specials like this in mmos strive to give the player something that is more ornamental, rather than game effective, it's a pretty reasonable guess that these won't be what you think they will be.

They have a unique look. That, in itself, has value to many. Maybe they don't want them to also be something that would affect the otherwise natural progression of weaponcrafting.

There are any number of examples from other launches where the "collector's edition" type items were only useful in the very early levels of a character's life...and often not more useful at all than any other starting gear, but rather just distinctive.

Don't know either way...maybe they'll be as nasty as they look...but your reaction to the mere raising of the question seems a bit...excessive. You know..."compensating".
    Nothing has stats at the moment and it doesn't matter if you have a better weapon/armor or not...they do nothing different than a naked guy and his fist...So for now and a while to come get use to it.

[QUOTE=blackzilla;43957]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhowatt View Post

Welcome to the internet
    Yes only on the internet can fools be rude for no reason and get away with it.

[QUOTE=Lhowatt;43965]

Yes only on the internet can fools be rude for no reason and get away with it.
    If we were face to face and you said something that was silly or just nonsense I would call you on it.

Nothing has stats at the moment and it doesn't matter if you have a better weapon/armor or not...they do nothing different than a naked guy and his fist...So for now and a while to come get use to it.
    Lol wow you really need to absorb your sig with each post you make , your ignorance bleeds out..

They dont have stats that YOU can see , thats certain .. but if you played the game at all you know that different Tier weapons do different damage...And weapon/armor make a huge differnece .. Fight a Bear naked with your fists and then in Bone armor with a studded smasher .... big difference..

You are wrong. Only because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. The Armor has protections. Weapon types and the quality of the craft has influence on the dmg. The skill-level of the crafter also