Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorchien View Post
    Everyone's an expert............................................ ............just sayin ..................................and chk your sig lol
    I'll entertain this................... have any original material yourself? .................Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I'll entertain this................... have any original material yourself? .................Just sayin.
    This is the last time i will reply to you in this thread , as you have done nothing but make weak attempts to troll ,debunk,and derail , A perfectly good question of game mechanics, and as you have'nt brought anyhting constructive to the table at all, and seem to have a very shallow and limited knowledge of these Mechanics, It leaves me no choice but discredit anyhting you have to say ...

And honestly you are'nt even a good enough troll to keep me even mildly amused or interested in anything that comes form your magical fingers, i have seen 8 year olds troll a thread better that this.....

This is a very small community, making a jackass of yourself wont get you very far .... remember "The higher the monkey climbs the pole , the more of its ass you see"

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchien View Post
    This is the last time i will reply to you in this thread , as you have done nothing but make weak attempts to troll ,debunk,and derail , A perfectly good question of game mechanics, and as you have'nt brought anyhting constructive to the table at all, and seem to have a very shallow and limited knowledge of these Mechanics, It leaves me no choice but discredit anyhting you have to say ...

And honestly you are'nt even a good enough troll to keep me even mildly amused or interested in anything that comes form your magical fingers, i have seen 8 year olds troll a thread better that this.....

This is a very small community, making a jackass of yourself wont get you very far .... remember "The higher the monkey climbs the pole , the more of its ass you see"
    Lol that last bit is sig worthy!

i agree, blackzilla is being a turd, and im pretty sure he's even wrong about what he came on this thread to say. I doubt the quality will be THAT high for the preorder weapons, else weaponcrafting will indeed be gimped

Quote Originally Posted by chikinhok View Post
    i agree, blackzilla is being a turd, and im pretty sure he's even wrong about what he came on this thread to say. I doubt the quality will be THAT high for the preorder weapons, else weaponcrafting will indeed be gimped
    ^^^^ I approve of this statemet, I am a turd.....