Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quality and Condition of Pre Order Weapons

Can we get a guide or dev to confirm the Quality and Condition of these items plz..

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchien View Post
    Can we get a guide or dev to confirm the Quality and Condition of these items plz..

Thx
    Seriously, do you need to hear it from a dev? Think about it...you really believe they would give us junk weapons as a special pre-order bonus? Dear God the mentality drives me bonkers.... See my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Seriously, do you need to hear it from a dev? Think about it...you really believe they would give us junk weapons as a special pre-order bonus? Dear God the mentality drives me bonkers.... See my sig.
    there are 8 tiers ..so yea i would like to know .... Dear God the ignorance of knowledge drives me bonkers...

there are 8 tiers ..so yea i would like to know .... Dear God the ignorance of knowledge drives me bonkers...
    If you feel they are going to be any less than the best than as I said before, read my sig.

If you feel they are going to be any less than the best than as I said before, read my sig.
    I can only hope you are wrong , anything that is better than say T2 makes all Weaponcraft and Tech associated with it Obsolete at before the game launches .. Im sure many people enjoyed gathering the resources and rare scavengable items need to craft these T1 and T2 weapons..

The crafter enjoyed contributing , the gatherer and the person who ended up killing that Bear ...

And i believe you need to read your Sig as it applies to you ..........thx

I can only hope you are wrong , anyhthing that is better than say T2 makes alll Weaponcraft and Tech associated with it Obsolete at before the game launches .. Im sure many people enjoyed gathering the resources and rare scavengable items need to craft these T1 and T2 weapons..

The crafter enjoyed contributing , the gatherer and the person who ended up killing that Bear ...

And i belive you need to read your Sig as it applys to you ..........thx
    Let me get this straight, you think because we all get to pick one weapon that it will destroy the weapon crafting profession? /Sigh...

what puny thought logic

I can only hope you are wrong , anyhthing that is better than say T2 makes alll Weaponcraft and Tech associated with it Obsolete at before the game launches .. Im sure many people enjoyed gathering the resources and rare scavengable items need to craft these T1 and T2 weapons..

And i belive you need to read your Sig as it applys to you ..........thx
    I think you'll find that it won't be an issue. After all it is only 1 weapon for each person iirc.

Lets hope that crafted weapons can compete or better these. I'd like to get one of the knives...but dont want blades as my primary weapon skill. I dont want to be forced to take a pre-order weapon in primary weapon skill to be competitive.

Must you be an ass about it?

Wow he's still going on about this