View Poll Results: Should GC GTFO today instead of 1st march?

Voters
299. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

268 89.63%
  • Nay

31 10.37%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Agreed that global chat should go as fast as possible.

Equally important however would be a local chat, say a channel that covers a radius of 10m around the talker. Zone chat can stay as it is. Of course the zone chat should get the /y chat command and the local chat should get the /s command.

Also maybe a background behide the chat box...idk if its just me but its kind of hard to read txt sometimes :/

Global Chat?

GTFO !!!!

and GTFO now !!!!

Yes remove because i sense several tribe spam

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post

Equally important however would be a local chat, say a channel that covers a radius of 10m around the talker. Zone chat can stay as it is. Of course the zone chat should get the /y chat command and the local chat should get the /s command.
    /sign

Couldn't agree more, the red chat completely destroys any immersion, even the local chat is kind of bad, I mean irl I couldn't hear someone talking like 1km away lol

get lost you jerk ass global chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post

Yeah, I can agree with this 100%.

with the option to turn off zone chat please. Local (very local) should be the only one compulsory

I think a very local chat (10m) is desparately needed.

I remember when me and my tribe leader went to trade and make relations with our neighbouring tribe. About 5 of sat around the camp fire and just talked for a bit; however, everyone in the zone could hear us and we heard all zone conversations.