Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Myrmidon

Meh, you cant even say thats Myrmidon, none of the OG's are here its a bunch of scrubs left over after they folded. Angarato is in DF hes about the only OG left.

Oh good lord get over yourselves, both of you. I moderated for MO and it was a shitshow for a very, very, very long time and it still is. People left because they realize that. And just like in prison, if you don't postulate, you'll end up butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Oh, so because were from MO were the "bad guys"? I find that comment very degrading. How would you like it if we said you were a cream filled goody-two-shoe carebear? Only thing youre even good for is supporting the men who go to battle...

Dont like looking in a mirror, do ya??
    Nice assumptions. I'm a darkfall and MO player myself, surprised you don't recognize banok been posting mo forums since june 2008. GJ making yourself look stupid.

OMG even Myrms from MO have come to this game haha

Quote Originally Posted by Banok View Post
    Nice assumptions. I'm a darkfall and MO player myself, surprised you don't recognize banok been posting mo forums since june 2008. GJ making yourself look stupid.
    Quite an ego you have. Being surprised someone hasnt ever heard of you. Maybe pull your head out of your ass and quit being such a self absorbed ass and you wont receive comments like mine.

AHAHAH Russian is gonna be enjoying killing more myrms, Be scared

Quote Originally Posted by Koll View Post
    Well with some of us FOR thinking of moving in all we need is TOP and TnA and we will have ourselves a party :P Anyone seen WSX yet ?
    yeah i ran into Wessex tribe area lols 2 many MO players, lets watch myrm declare war on the server again and get wiped out

Quote Originally Posted by gremrod View Post
    Invite Only.

Get Good!
    nice slogan.

PLEASE tell me Angarato is coming too.