Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I scavenged for two weeks and found just about everything except a saw blade, those things are like unicorns or mermaids...
    I too spent quite some time looking for a saw blade and never found one. My tribe of about 12 ppl only had maybe 3 between us and that was due to people who chose woodcrafting.

How does cloth stack up as armor?

Quote Originally Posted by r4NGe View Post
    How does cloth stack up as armor?
    Others will say armor will make a difference, but I didn't find it did what-so-ever. Some seem to think the stats are hidden from our view...I say show me a thread stating that and maybe I'll believe. I was killed by people naked and bare handed while being fully armored in leather wielding two awesome axes. I have killed people fully armored and them wielding two fine weapons while I was naked and bare handed... so my opinion is based on my findings...

All above fights were great fights and great pvpers...

I also want to add, stats on items isn't something you hide and just turn on, it is something that needs very close attention and balancing testing. I believe they will work on combat and balancing items while we build up our tribes and campsites... but who am I. Just a foolish troll.

Someone more experienced can corrrect me on this if I am wrong but I really think you should pick the craft you want to be specialized in later on, not which one has the tool you find hard to find in the short term.

From what I have read, the craft you chose at startup will be the only one you can grind and learn all recipes in - through grinding. All other crafts you can learn all the recipes, but not through grinding. You will have to locate/trade for the books, the scheme in order to learn all of the recipes in those.

So dont gimp yourself in the first week just so you have a saw on day 1, take what you want to be and spend the 2-5 days finding a saw if thats what it takes. You will thank youself later for the PITA up front I think.