Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No awful joke this time. Just a bump.

We got a good team going and we are looking for more! If you are looking for real fun, fun like getting paid to take out some annoying SoB for whatever reason (getting paid is a good reason), join us!! We have an amazing lake view with dazzling sunsets over the mountains. Piles of junk and lots of friendly neighbors!

But, that's not all!! We are going the organize hunting parties and kill the most wanted vile scum ever to log into Xyson. Want to track quarry? Want to ambush griefers in force? You know I do, and so should you!!

Hell, we even got master craftsmen (and women!) A town has to have a supply of goods, and we got the people who want to do just that! You don't have to be a fighter to join the Regulators, you can also be a lover (more of that in another post).

So if you are mature enough, we want you! Come see us at our Regulators website, right now!

Bad joke bump time:

A young , attractive woman thought she might have some fun with a stiff-looking military man at a cocktail party, so she walked over and asked him, "Major, when was the last time you had sex?"

"1956," was his reply. "No wonder you look so uptight!" she exclaimed. "Major, you need to get out more!"

"I'm not sure I understand you," he answered, glancing at his watch, ..."It's only 2014 now."

fume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next."

Bump - Join Regulators and get to see the lady boy he/she that is Ziggy sunbathing topless on our private beach! Sick bag optional

Howdy folks! I one of the new recruiter for Regulators. I go by my indian name name LaughingOak in game. If you are interested in joining us please apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game!

Added after 22 Hours 8 minutes:

Just another friendly reminder to check out the Regulators at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com

Howdy folks!

If you are a young'un just starting out in the world, or maybe you have had a fallin out with those you were running with, and need a new tribe, look no further than Xsyon's own regulators! A neutral/lawful tribe where there won't be no griefing, and everyone is friendly! Contact LaughingOak, or apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com

We are happy to build you a tent and are looking for mature players 18+ that want to get in on the ground floor of a growing community

if interested Please apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or chat with LaughingOak in game

Private storage is a must for anyone in Xsyon. If you need a tribe, and are wanting to have fun with friendly and helpful folks that take part in all sides of the game, Please check out Regulators tribe, at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or chat with LaughingOak in game

Added after 23 Hours 40 minutes:

Perhaps you are new and need to learn the ropes. Maybe, you went the solo route and now realize it was not what you thought and would prefer to join a tribe to have more fun and less work. What ever your reason, now is the time to look for a tribe to join.

Why not check out Regulators?

We are a neutral/lawful tribe that will have all aspects of the game available to all members. You like pvp? become a tracker or bounty hunter for us.. plenty to do there! You enjoy crafting or building? Help us develop our growing trade center. You just love to explore? Become an advance scout or spotter. Maybe you just want to hunt animals and be a supplier of fine pelts and bones... we need lots of hunters!

Whatever you enjoy you can do it all In Regulators. Only things required is you want to have fun, you prefer respect for other over childishness, and you are not the type to Grief others.

We are an old west themed tribe, so RP like Doc Holliday, Wild Bill Hoccock, of Buffalo Bill Cody is always accepted!

Apply at xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com or contact LaughingOak in game.

Still growing still recruiting