/redneck RP on

Howdy friend.

So we Regulators, see, we been growin' up a bit. Sure 'n we have. Oh, we'll still be Trackin' down them unlawful vagrants of the Land, but we also buildin' quite a bit too now. We got a good town here started. Some good folk. Decent number of Craftin' types, some 'o their stuff even is decent to use. Least ways don't break the first time ya' use it.

We also plannin' on hostin' Trade Fairs on the weekends, let them that live near the lake, get a chance to gather to buy, sell, 'n trade. I've also been talkin' with my guys, that once we've built up a bit, buildin' an arena of sorts. Build up an area and let a couple warriors go toe to toe, ya' know? Leastways that's the idea. Holdin' tournaments with prizes and the lot. Might be fun.

So, as I was sayin', we growin' up, into a quite proper bit of a town. But we still lookin' for more. So, if you're interested in somethin' a bit different then you're usual, actually want to be able to vote for who's leadin' ya, or just want to be part of a town instead of a tribe, well, give us a holler. Or leastways give us a look.

/redneck RP off

If you could read that, that's the plan we're going with. We are going to have a section of Regulators be our "Trackers" a.k.a. Bounty Hunters, who people of the community can pay us to kill for them. We plan on only taking contracts for those that are truly evil though, as in, griefers, hackers, or Forum Trolls. So, please have a good reason if you're wanting to take out a contract against another player. I will personally be making contracts for my guys for when there are no contracts from the public. I've got people I want to see killed too, ya know.

As for the rest, we're building a proper town, with true town leadership, in a "Republic" type fashion. This system is not a Monarchy, and well, I'm not a Dictator. I believe we're all just playing a game, and it should be fun. Adding the element of voting for who leads, well, just adds in to the fun I think.

So, if you're sick of dictators, or "micro-managing" leaders who tell everyone what they are or are not supposed to do, then Regulators might be a good fit for ya'. If you want to get paid to kill some Evil people, again, Regulators would be a good place.

Well, enough of that, here's our website. Lot's of info about us, as well as the tribal rank structure can be found there.

http://xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.c...5225&f=1388952