Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

From Blackzilla to forum goer's

I just wanted to extend a friendly hello but also a warning. Don't try to talk to me I kill on site, so be ready to fight....aight?!

Don't take offense I will only steal your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I just wanted to extend a friendly hello but also a warning. Don't try to talk to me I kill on site, so be ready to fight....aight?!

I approve of only pant stealing, no need to screw the victim over. good on you.

See you on the field.

Oh btw, i dont wear pants.. thats just how i roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    See you on the field.

Oh btw, i dont wear pants.. thats just how i roll!
    I approve of this^^^

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    I RP a nudist ninja.

Don't ask where I keep my shuriken.
    *Chortle*

We've met, you were the first person who killed the first character I made as she stopped to warm herself at some random fire (actually, I wanted to see if there was a way to cook the fish I caught, but either way, I avoid fires now!)

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    We've met, you were the first person who killed the first character I made as she stopped to warm herself at some random fire (actually, I wanted to see if there was a way to cook the fish I caught, but either way, I avoid fires now!)
    I apologize for any hardships formed due to this...

Please don't hold it against me...

Word of advice...don't build fire on plains I look for that and scope them for hours....

Oh, no hard feelings, it probably saved me many deaths down the road, since my first reaction upon entering territory that shows signs of habitation is now to either go the other way, or hide, or at least make sure my energy bar is full before traipsing down to see what I can find!

Oh, no hard feelings, it probably saved me many deaths down the road, since my first reaction upon entering territory that shows signs of habitation is now to either go the other way, or hide, or at least make sure my energy bar is full before traipsing down to see what I can find!
    I <3 U

I <3 U
    I <3 U 2

(but only from a safe distance!)