The rise of Xyson

I've kept tabs on the forum most users online lately and Xsyon's just past the 500 mark, not bad for a game thats spreading by word of mouth alone, will the servers melt in one hour?

Xsyon Citizen
    Haven't a clue, but it sure has grown since I was last here
    Well done :P

Can't wait until it actually begins to grow large, something inspired by the WOW community, but of a different engine perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    I've kept tabs on the forum most users online lately and Xsyon's just past the 500 mark, not bad for a game thats spreading by word of mouth alone, will the servers melt in one hour?
    There is almost 6900 users, 200 new from yesterday... I think the server will be fine till 10K. I did however notice the website hiccups due to traffic being overly high.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    There is almost 6900 users, 200 new from yesterday... I think the server will be fine till 10K. I did however notice the website hiccups due to traffic being overly high.
    It is indeed. I think the traffic expectancy has risen fairly fast, which is a good thing because the members will also rise expeditiously fast!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrounge View Post
    It is indeed. I think the traffic expectancy has risen fairly fast, which is a good thing because the members will also rise expeditiously fast!
    These indie devs are already at over 90K a month... just sayin....