Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re:ATS: Meet Nice People.. Then Kill Them!

Wrekkoning wrote:
    Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Mreh.

As long as you guys don't screw up the forum any more than it already is :lol:
    My guys dont care much for forums Ivan. Never really did, even in DF.

Considering here there aren't even any solid enemies yet. By this time in Darkfall development We already had our eyes set on certain enemies
    The politics of DF were very interesting and entertaining.

TangerineSky wrote:
    Wrekkoning wrote:
    Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Mreh.

As long as you guys don't screw up the forum any more than it already is :lol:
    My guys dont care much for forums Ivan. Never really did, even in DF.

Considering here there aren't even any solid enemies yet. By this time in Darkfall development We already had our eyes set on certain enemies
    The politics of DF were very interesting and entertaining.
    Ya i agree, I think in my eye, alot of these clans formed, wont last into the game. As many people felt about clans that joined in DF. Some forum guilds did very well. Through perseverance, good leadership, or just plain fantastic player skill. But the majority, dropped dead in a short period of time.

Anyone that has never led a guild in an MMO will be in for a surprise at the amount of time it takes to do it. However, its not impossible.

Really having an enemy Pre-game is not a bad thing.

For example, Hyperion was either loved or hated. Those that hated them joined other large alliances. Having 2 definable sides isn't bad, but i don't think its as good as having many different options to choose from.

I'd gladly pick an enemy on these forums just to drum up some tribal drama that will follow into the game itself. Enemies are good. stagnant politics on the other hand, are not.

I'm betting on USR lasting. I've led pretty successful clans before, especially in EvE Online and Global Agenda.

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    I'm betting on USR lasting. I've led pretty successful clans before, especially in EvE Online and Global Agenda.
    No comment

Surprised no one has declared war on tribe tribe officially yet

Waiting for all the small guilds for form up and put reigns on the beast!

and Who knows sky, maybe the kid has what it takes.

I've seen stranger things happen.

Hey! I'll have you know we took a sizeable amount of territory in Sovereign and Citadel in Global Agenda and held it for over 2 weeks before the alliance we were in collapsed due to its' leader being an idiot.

Then we took even more territory after joining another alliance. It wasn't until people started hating AvA and quitting the game did the group fold.

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Hey! I'll have you know we took a sizeable amount of territory in Sovereign and Citadel in Global Agenda and held it for over 2 weeks before the alliance we were in collapsed due to its' leader being an idiot.

Then we took even more territory after joining another alliance. It wasn't until people started hating AvA and quitting the game did the group fold.
    I cant really relate to the difficulty of that task as i never played the game, but you sure make it sound like it was a real accomplishment. So with that in mind, "thats awesome".

I try not to read a book by its cover when it comes to clans, but lets face it. A few of the covers around here give a short introduction along with the title, and They sound like they come from a Walmart greeter.

I give a longer introduction. Does that make it better or worse?

Global Agenda is nothing to brag about really. With maxed characters and a dedicated guild you can grab as much territory as you want. You just need Ventrilo to coordinate your attacks/defense and you're good to go.
    Besides Alliance vs. Alliance warfare is like a real life job. That and most of the players didn't feel like paying $10 extra for the same content you get from tedious pvp matches.

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    I give a longer introduction. Does that make it better or worse?
    It all depends on what it says, but I think we have gone as far as we can with this example