Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

ATS: Meet Nice People.. Then Kill Them!

Among The Shadows has been established as a clan for approximately 4 years and in that time we've grown from a simple idea between two experienced gamers to a solid core of people interested in making ATS the best clan around. Our members play games ranging from MMOs to First person shooters and everything in between. We plan on playing with a Neutral alignment in mind, with all aspects of the gaming being covered. People that dedicate themselves to crafting for instance can be richly rewarded from the clan by having materials funneled to them to help in advancement. Those that enjoy the hunt, like myself will find that ATS is a clan full of dedicated Pvpers who log in game with no more on their mind then finding the next target. We truly do have something for everyone.

Everyone stands on their own merit.

We have a ranking system that will grow and evolve with the clan's needs. Ranks have been left largely unfilled in Xsyon to allow those who express maturity, intelligence, talent, strategy, etc. the opportunity to get the rank that's best for them and the clan...regardless of when they were accepted as members. The clan as a whole benefits from this process.

We're organized and experienced.

All of our members have some level of experience in online gaming, and a wide variety of skills they bring to the table. Many of them are very experienced, and every one of them is willing to help newcomers.

We don't discriminate against anyone.

Many clans set an age limit. We don't. And we never will. The game is for everyone...thus our clan can also be for everyone. Our only requests from our members are that they be mature, respectful, and cooperative and that they recognize that the things they do reflect on their clan and clan mates. Everyone should be willing to teach and learn, and this concept doesn't change with your age.

We don't recruit openly.

People come to us because we are a quality clan with quality members. We have a set application format for prospective members, and we don't simply click "Yes" to everyone who tosses an application our way. We have, and will continue to turn down applicants who don't express a value for cooperation and respect. Qualities that ATS prides itself on. If you think you have these qualities and are interested in us, Check out the www.atsdf.com site and get in on the ground floor with us in Xsyon.

We're dedicated to our goals.

It is a clan that makes a goal a reality. Unlike many clans that come and go, we have as much respect and dedication to the members of our clan, as they do for the clan itself. As you help us build, you will become part of something everyone will come to enjoy.

__________________________________________________ ________________

If this sounds like a clan you're interested in being a part of, I invite you to check out www.atsdf.com. See if we're right for you. Speak with a couple members, find out what we value in our clan, and you may find that your place is among the shadows.

Re:ATS: Meet Nice People.. Then Kill Them!

Damnit Wrekkoning you're going to ruin the game with your zergling ways

Not me bud, I'm not the zerg you need to worry about

I told you no :angry:

Wrekkoning wrote:
    Yeah, The Tribe Tribe is the one you have to worry about.

TangerineSky wrote:
    Wrekkoning wrote:
    Yeah, The Tribe Tribe is the one you have to worry about.
    I didnt say that.

Dont worry USR, your gonna be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne4rI2KIxFM , you can keep the bark too.

Mreh.

As long as you guys don't screw up the forum any more than it already is :lol:

Are you guys going to have punch?

Palo god wrote:
    Are you guys going to have punch?
    Of course!

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Mreh.

As long as you guys don't screw up the forum any more than it already is :lol:
    My guys dont care much for forums Ivan. Never really did, even in DF.

Considering here there aren't even any solid enemies yet. By this time in Darkfall development We already had our eyes set on certain enemies