T-Minus 30 minutes

Title says it all...let go go go power rangers

17 minutes left and counting...

No Jimmy, you have to wait until Boxing Day to open your presents....

Well have fun guys, there won't be any playing for me tonight. Everytime I tried to install the latest installer, everything was just freezing, again and again.. So I tought, hey, I will just erase it, it's just 1.3 meg.. So yeah big brain fart there, the second I saw the patch button I said to myself: I'm an idiot. Completly forgot about the long ass download that is not even fixed.. I think it's even slower than before.

edit: Little correction here, it's not even downloading anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Well have fun guys, there won't be any playing for me tonight. Everytime I tried to install the latest installer, everything was just freezing, again and again.. So I tought, hey, I will just erase it, it's just 1.3 meg.. So yeah big brain fart there, the second I saw the patch button I said to myself: I'm an idiot. Completly forgot about the long ass download that is not even fixed.. I think it's even slower than before.

Ouch!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post

I was able to download the new patch very fast. I lasted only a few minutes.

OMG, you guys are even crashing the forums - stop hitting refresh!!

Oh yeah 8 min left ... *tic* *toc* *tic* *toc*