Creatin' an Italian Tribe

Hi,
    my name in game is Magrool... I'm playing full rpg, so I'll speak always as my character is and feel.

I'm from Italy and I'd like to create a tribe of despeates italians that after apocalypse found themselves in this strange zone of USA (ex Usa)....

I'll live among the mountains for a period... until I'll found a good place to stay and found a tribe.

If any Italian come in game contact me!

----------------------------------------

Ciao il mio nome in gioco è Magrool... gioco sempre in modalità GDR quindi qualsiasi cosa dirò o farò sarà sempre il mio pg che parla per come è e come si sente.

Sono Italiano e mi piacerebbe creare una tribù di Italiani disperati che dopo l'apocalisse si trovano misteriosamente in questa strana zona appartenente agli ex Stati uniti d'america.

Per un periodo vivrò tra le montagne finché non troverò un buon posto dove stare e fondare questa tribù.

Se sei italiano contattami in gioco

Welcome to Xsyon lucablue!

I hope you have luck with your Italian tribemates

Thank you, for wellcome

Welcome and good luck with your tribe, it's good to see EU player base growing.

Ciao, benvenuti su Xsyon. Sono la vostra guida Italiana. Per qualsiasi cosa potete rivolgervi a me anche in gioco quando sono online

Buona avventura a tutti!
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

Hi, my name is Machete (i mean in game... ),i don't like multi-games guild..so i am looking for new tribes born inside this new mmo game.
    I like the plan that see a group of disperates met after apocalypse.
    i will contact you

Hi, lucablue u should have a pm, if i did all right
    see u all in game.

Per tutti coloro che volessero pubblicare un annuncio di recruitment per soli Italiani potete utilizzare il forum partner di mmorpgitalia.

Ecco l'indirizzo: http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/site/show...e-Reclutamento

Inoltre, se si raggiungono un certo numero di adesioni, è possibile avere forum privati all'interno del network.

Buon gioco a tutti.
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.