Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server is up!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I got a totem placed, anyway. Time to log out for a bit and hope it's still there when I come back like it's supposed to be. That will give everyone else who didn't get one down before the lag/crash/server go poof hit to place theirs. Besides, I can't so much as pick up a blade of grass!
    dont count on it i got a totem placed too logged for an hour to let things cool down got back in and it had gone

Quote Originally Posted by bankerandrew View Post
    i paid $40, if i want to say fail, i say fail. they should have EXPECTED THIS. tired of fail launches.... seriously... they are being cheap not providing decent servers at launch. All I am saying... i have my job, this is theres... should have expected it and acted accordingly... just wasting our time... but meh... at least i have beer haha.
    whos to say they didnt expect it friend? it could simply be they expected stress but came across something else for all we know.

Heck if even blizzard and soe have trouble then we have to give them a break lol!

Guys we are PREORDERS, otherwise known as TESTING DUMMIES !
    We are the stress test for the server lol

I don't think they ever got a good stress test of over a thousand people trying to log in at once.

And..... it's still down.