Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Server is up!!

Everyone dance a jolly jig.

Get up and Down and Up and Down!

and its 1.11 am at my place

.. still cant wait

It's funny to see the real noobs crying on the forums within the first hour of server launch. Name one, just one, MMO that had a hiccup free launch? I bet even the new ones that some of these whiners pretend are perfect will hose up at launch too. "I spent my $40 for perfection!!! Beta is over" LoL. Get a grip young one, this is how it goes. Relax, have another Monster, and keep checking back.

MMO's are never out of beta, they are always a work in progress....

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfield212 View Post
    Wondered how long it would take for the narrow minded, impatient imbeciles to make themselves heard.
    me too... and there you are.... thanks for identifying yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfield212 View Post
    Wondered how long it would take for the narrow minded, impatient imbeciles to make themselves heard.
    As normal, just a few seconds before the excuse-making ankle-grabbers arrive on the scene to defend The Precious.

Seriously, I don't think anyone was going overboard here. In case you haven't noticed, the server actually is going up and down faster than a $10 hooker. Thinking that people won't or shouldn't complain is pretty puerile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooflung View Post
    Name one, just one, MMO that had a hiccup free launch? .
    Lotro

Name one, just one, MMO that had a hiccup free launch? .
    Lotro

It's funny to see the real noobs crying on the forums within the first hour of server launch. Name one, just one, MMO that had a hiccup free launch? I bet even the new ones that some of these whiners pretend are perfect will hose up at launch too. "I spent my $40 for perfection!!! Beta is over" LoL. Get a grip young one, this is how it goes. Relax, have another Monster, and keep checking back.

MMO's are never out of beta, they are always a work in progress....

no matter how much you complain about me complaining.. you are still complaining... and i am tired of people complaining about my right to complain. it is not my fault they couldnt afford a decent server for launch... and i am correct that the game is now out of beta... so if i want to say something i will and nothing you can say will stop me, or make me any less right. regardless, i do realize there is nothing that can be done.. they failed, and now we just have to deal with it. but dont tell me to stop... when you are complaining yourself.