Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Server is up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Well I have 6 accounts so combined I weigh more!!
    haha... did you have to pay $40 for each account? how is dualboxing? was thinking of getting another account for crafting

Quote Originally Posted by bankerandrew View Post
    my $40 is not ignorant... it expects things. If you went to mcdonalds and ordered a hamburger and got a bun only, would you say, oh well, to be expected from mcdonalds... i'll go to sleep and hope tomorrow my bun macigally turns into the hamburger i ordered.

really? i dont think you would... i think you would ask for the hamburger you ordered.
    Here is what your $40 REALLY gets you, its get you less than 1 hour of MY time. And I'm not a developer of this game, I'm a betting they making more than me. And since your only paying for less than a single hour of time up front, and less than 10 minutes of time once a month, thats exactly what you should expect. You will be heard by someone on thier end, someone, for less than 10 minutes a month.

Oh look at the time, your 10 minutes is up man, please tell my receptionist to send in the next person on your way out!

haha... did you have to pay $40 for each account? how is dualboxing? was thinking of getting another account for crafting
    Yeah, I originally bought them as gifts for guildmates who were cheap, but then they criticized the PVP and went off to praise minecraft as the ultimate sandbox MMO. So here I am, 6 accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
    Here is what your $40 REALLY gets you, its get you less than 1 hour of MY time. And I'm not a developer of this game, I'm a betting they making more than me. And since your only paying for less than a single hour of time up front, and less than 10 minutes of time once a month, thats exactly what you should expect. You will be heard by someone on thier end, someone, for less than 10 minutes a month.

Oh look at the time, your 10 minutes is up man, please tell my receptionist to send in the next person on your way out!

i don't get it.. was this an attempt at humor? hrmm, please try again.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    It's all you dirty solo'ers laggin the place up with your totems!
    I'll have you know this particular misanthropic mudhut dweller placed a totem and got out so everyone else could place theirs. Although I confess to having checked back to make sure it was still there a few times!

i don't get it.. was this an attempt at humor? hrmm, please try again.
    No, no humor intended honestly. You think your $40 entitles you to something, and it does - next to nothing. Your $40 is scratch man. May be alot to you, but really its just plain scratch. It entitles you to only one thing, the right to play the game when it is up. READ the EULA. Your quote of "my $40 is not ignorant... it expects things" is far reaching, beyond what you should honestly expect. Again, read your EULA before you respond to this one. I know your thinking you have rights and all, but please, do yourself a favor and read the EULA before you respond. Dont make yourself look worse than you already are.