Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Normal for releases
    Normal for shitty games.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Stop spamming chat. It only adds to the problem.

And, ban Sadus for totem exploit (if real).
    Yes what he said...

Stopping chat will not alleviate the problem at all, chat takes almost 0 bandwidth, the reason it is so slow is because the other more important processes are taking up the bandwidth.

Be happy, the massive amount of people only proves that Xsyon had potential. I actually am surprised, they have already ordered new servers.

2nd server doesnt sound so bad right now

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    2nd server doesnt sound so bad right now
    Not sure if they're getting a new server, or if they're just updating it. Whatever makes this game playable. I feel at ease right now knowing that this game has a nice playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
    Not sure if they're getting a new server, or if they're just updating it. Whatever makes this game playable. I feel at ease right now knowing that this game has a nice playerbase.
    Nah, just stirring things up, they talk of second server, and many people say no to it, but could it be theres actually too many people for 1 server?

Quote Originally Posted by zettoz View Post
    Stopping chat will not alleviate the problem at all, chat takes almost 0 bandwidth, the reason it is so slow is because the other more important processes are taking up the bandwidth.
    The orange is the operative word. In SWG beta, they had us all spam chat in order to try and crash it. We almost made it happen, too.

meh i wouldn t be so faithful.
    All depends on where the game is going... i remember darkfall having like 30.000 accounts at launch. Now only 1000-2000 accounts are active. (eu server).
    If now we have 1000 accounts, and the game doesn t develop in the right way we could end up with 300 ppl playing it...and so it will be the end of xyson .

BUT i m sure that this game will do great things. There is so much sand in it

Yes, yes I have. This time it seems to have stuck too.