Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    2nd server doesnt sound so bad right now
    Not sure if they're getting a new server, or if they're just updating it. Whatever makes this game playable. I feel at ease right now knowing that this game has a nice playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
    Not sure if they're getting a new server, or if they're just updating it. Whatever makes this game playable. I feel at ease right now knowing that this game has a nice playerbase.
    Nah, just stirring things up, they talk of second server, and many people say no to it, but could it be theres actually too many people for 1 server?

Quote Originally Posted by MikaHR View Post
    Nah, just stirring things up, they talk of second server, and many people say no to it, but could it be theres actually too many people for 1 server?
    Could be, but I'd like the idea of always seeing people. Beta phase was a pain finding people...

meh i wouldn t be so faithful.
    All depends on where the game is going... i remember darkfall having like 30.000 accounts at launch. Now only 1000-2000 accounts are active. (eu server).
    If now we have 1000 accounts, and the game doesn t develop in the right way we could end up with 300 ppl playing it...and so it will be the end of xyson .

BUT i m sure that this game will do great things. There is so much sand in it

Yes, yes I have. This time it seems to have stuck too.