Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi Totems

Multi Totems

There are pople bragging about having several totems already. If this is done could it be the reason the server keeps crashing? If so, then were are the damn GM's????

i managed to place one totem then logged to let others have the chance to get on. 90 mins later ive gone back on and the totem has gone.

One person called " Sadus " claims to have totems down in 941 and 942 . If they are indeed placing multi totems and continue , imo they should be banned with no messing about . Especially if it is causing the server crashes .

Ya Sadus and Ashreon....

Where are the GMs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracen View Post
    Ya Sadus and Ashreon....

Where are the GMs?
    Well since ive been in mumble with Ashreon, thats a big fat lie. The Sadus fella is just being a troll i imagine.

sadus is real, i've seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by galagah View Post
    One person called " Sadus " claims to have totems down in 941 and 942 . If they are indeed placing multi totems and continue , imo they should be banned with no messing about . Especially if it is causing the server crashes .
    Banned? for playing the shitty game? You should be banned " with no messing about " for being from the uk lagging up the server.

Quote Originally Posted by mobetta View Post
    Banned? for playing the shitty game? You should be banned " with no messing about " for being from the uk lagging up the server.
    Yes banned , if Sadus and anyone else is deliberately crashing the server using a Multi totem bug .

As for your comment about me being from the UK ...... .... shows how much of a pathetic person you are .

Yes, banned. Exploit abusers should be banned for doing it. So far I have see Ashreon, Sadus, Splits and Georgewashington all proudly proclaim to have abused this bug. I would assume this exploit to be a bannable offense.

one of them just took our spot.. seems they grabbing every pile they can