Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

unfair land rush

It would help for players to get in and set up their totems and come back when things settle down.
    the only fair thing to do would be to reset the server once everything is in proper order.

We should ALL have a fair chance at the land rush!

everone is lagging ,sois fair for everyone lol?

It'd be even fairer if we weren't limited by arbitrary land boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by miyagi View Post
    everone is lagging ,sois fair for everyone lol?
    some people are setting poles- and others can't due to the tremendous amount of server lag- that is the unfair land rush.

we are all lagging.

whats killing us is the damn server restarts.

i can deal with the lag, but the restarts are killing us lol

So there's a wipe and someone loses their spot they got originally, how is that fair aswell? Unless there's a weeks notice for the wipe so the info can circulate around the community to give everyone a fair chance.

This is completely fair.

I will be sad if it takes a week or two for everything to get straightened out and the game moved to better servers, and then we have to go through yet another wipe and land rush, but as long as preorders still get a jump on everyone else, I can deal with it. The people who can't place totems due to lag paid their preorder money just like I did, and I feel bad for them.

Well my "tribe" has changed now several times. . I was in Darth Vader Church now I am in "Totem Placement" tribe with Yoori Thorbrand and some others. If the DB is messed up you might not have to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    the only fair thing to do would be to reset the server once everything is in proper order.

We should ALL have a fair chance at the land rush!
    Agreed. This isn't just laggy, it's unplayable atm. We shouldn't have the foundations for the rest of the game based on what happens under these conditions.