Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Of course they can't stop people downloading. Regardless. It has to be asked - how stupid do you have to be to wait until the server comes back up to download the client, knowing a zillion other people are trying to at the same time :V

My question is-why have the download server on the same server as the game server... also stopping downloads would be a fraudlant act, people paid for the game... and on this date, today is the day access to the new client and the fresh server starts.

Quote Originally Posted by momodig View Post
    My question is-why have the download server on the same server as the game server... also stopping downloads would be a fraudlant act, people paid for the game... and on this date, today is the day access to the new client and the fresh server starts.
    They could pull the server down for a week and there isn't anything you could do about it.

What i'm saying is, you can't cut the access to download servers... pulling down servers for a week is different - non of us would have access... you can't let some download the client, and not others... if you pull down anything, it's gotta be pulled down, across the whole board.... just relax, dead with the slowness and lag, a week or two everything should be smooth.

Torrent it and take it offline.

yeah I think they understand having the client and game on the server was a bad idea. Lesson learned. I have faith in these guys that they will find a solution pretty soon, they have always been pretty good in beta. Like everyone else I think making a torrent and removing it from the game server is the answer...just might take a few days to get all that set up.

Looks like they put torrent up