View Poll Results: Wipe after they fix server issues?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

135 47.20%
  • No

151 52.80%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    So, more free game time for us, another wipe incoming, with an attempt to save current tribe locations, even.

Regardless of whether my little spot in the middle of nowhere is still mine when all is said and done, or whether I have to find another place to park my crafter, I can deal with it.

2. 02-19-2011, 01:15 PM

What I don't understand is why not do the wipe now and get it over with? Unless they are going to try to find more bugs and whatnot before they re-wipe. It just means i won't really want to play for 2 weeks because it all will be trashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehroth View Post
    What I don't understand is why not do the wipe now and get it over with? Unless they are going to try to find more bugs and whatnot before they re-wipe. It just means i won't really want to play for 2 weeks because it all will be trashed.
    They're moving to new servers/maybe doing something with the firewall situation?/probably fixing other issues. Delaying will prevent a lag-infested repeat of yesterday. I don't like it either, but these things happen.

fans of perma-death should love server wipes!