Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server is up!!

Server is up!!

And nothing is working

Can't do anything, no scaveging, equipping the fishing pole, not even my chat seems to be working.

I'm not really surprised tho

server keeps crashing... how could they not have upgraded the servers for live? fail tbh (sigh)

You know what, any one who says this fails needs to take a look at most mmo launches and tell me this has not happened to even triple A titles.

Lets give them a chance guys...remember everyone is trying to log at the same time.
    Cant say it's unusual for a release

I can't blame them. 636 users on the FORUM. That's probably 1K+ in game.

I don't think they ever got a good stress test of over a thousand people trying to log in at once.

The server crashes i can handle .... it was to be expected tbh . What i do find odd is this quote from one of the guides :-

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    Hello

The lag is our bandwidth limit that will be increased as soon as we move to a new location.
    Now , they new exactly how many pre-ordered the game , yet they don't have sufficient bandwidth to allow lagfree gameplay..............

And..... it's still down.

i paid $40, if i want to say fail, i say fail. they should have EXPECTED THIS. tired of fail launches.... seriously... they are being cheap not providing decent servers at launch. All I am saying... i have my job, this is theirs... should have expected it and acted accordingly... just wasting our time... but meh... at least i have beer haha.

at least 6 crashes already

apparently when someone drops a totem the server crashes instantly....

A little lag is acceptable for 1 week. But you cant do anything in game now. I hope this situation will change before next week moving of the company lol