Quote Originally Posted by Monologue View Post
Yeah the inability to resume is killing me. Even more so now as im only sitting at 65 kb/s... Seriously, i wanna play this game, but if I cant even download, im not sure im not just gonna dispute the paypal charge and go play DF for another 2 months. The server still seems to not be working. Bugs are fine, unstable server is fine, but server not saving, commands take several minutes so execute ?? Im not sure about all that.

I read something, somewhere about a torrent, have not been able to find a link tho ? Anyone ? It would be much appreciated.
http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...4728#post44728

I'd honestly advise sticking with it. This is a major issue that's on the server company's hands, even if the staff is partially responsable for not foreseeing this. We can't save correctly because the bandwidth is just gone, giving us 1.2k ms lag regurally. I can't stress this enough- the game is awesome, especially when you play with a group (though you're able to be self-sufficient). I've had so much fun, and I've played more MMO's then I can list. It's a breath of fresh air that's also deliciously tasty ^_^

EDIT: Xsyon is the CEO, creative director, lead designer, and programmer for the game. He's also incredibly communicative and caring about his community, a welcome change.