Quote Originally Posted by Monologue View Post
Yeah Its all good, just got soo frustrated after waking up seeing it had not downloaded yet lol. Now im on the torrent, getting the larger files at full speed, will be seeding as much as needed. One question tho, how am i gonna amend the rest of the files, as the downloader doesnt seem to want to resume ? If i resume downloading on top of the data files, wont it just reset em and start over as it has been doing these past 24 hours ?

Cant wait to get into this game, it really looks great.

EDIT: Thanks for all the nice replies guys. I was kinda expecting a shitstorm after my initial post. This community really has something going for it. First time for everything i guess :P
Yep, we have a very interesting community here. Best part- we've got tons of PvP tribes here and nearly all of them are against greifing. We're trying to actually be physically hostile to greifers to get the message across-you don't do that here. One of my guys already has a 'prison b*tch' he smacks around because the guy tried to gank him with a friend. Dude ended up with no pants ^_^