Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    even lost my binded weapon with the corruption

lol I logged back in and didn't saw a tent that was there before. so I thought damn I'm in another position never guessed that the house would dissappear...Damn need to check my items. This is going to a wipe..

3. 02-19-2011, 07:33 AM

Same here, I was online last night and had specific tools in my bags for over 5 hrs, logged back in this morning and half of it was gone. Also missed the clothes for some reason lol. Completely unreliable at the moment, I'll wait til it gets better to avoid frustration

Quote Originally Posted by oobe View Post
    Same here, I was online last night and had specific tools in my bags for over 5 hrs, logged back in this morning and half of it was gone. Also missed the clothes for some reason lol. Completely unreliable at the moment, I'll wait til it gets better to avoid frustration
    It's not going to be better until they close down the DL server. Unless that is their cop out for something else gone horribly wrong....

Host the client on File Planet (or some other P2P) or something....what the hell is wrong with these people....did they honesty think sharing bandwidth for a gamer server and a 3.6GB client file would work? rofl

If it's the client DL bandwidth....TURN THE SHIT OFF so all of us who were ready can play your game.

It's that simple....someone is either lying or they cannot physically shut it off. wtf

I logged out last night, and when I logged back in this morning everything looked ok (well, besides it looked like there was a bit of a roll back?), but I was missing pants!

I mean everything was in my pack and in my inventory except I wasn't wearing any pants...who are these sick pervs? j/k

Regardless, yeah we definitely need a wipe and a DB clean up. At this point, it's pointless to play because after you log off you don't even know at what point you will log back at with the rollbacks and what you will have in your inventory.

On the plus side, it seems the DB is keeping skills gained and xp.