Xsyon Citizen

Direct Download Collection

Mirror1: http://jasdemi.com/stuff/Data.rar
    Mirror2: http://www.megaupload.com/?f=7OCTNYG3 - Xsyon Data Folder (Individual Files) - Thanks to Sayuri
    - Once done downloading, just extract it in your Xsyon directory.

Please reply here if you've uploaded it too and want to share.

This is much appreciated, thank you sir. Now, im not being ungratefull here, but is there any chance you could make em available in single files. im only missing 2 files, and it would be great to be able to get just those two. I will ofc add them to my torrent as soon as im done, and keep seeding as long as needed.

EDIT: For ease, you dont need to link all the files, I will just amend the correct filename to your link to get the correct file. IF you cba to do this its allright, but I suspect alot of people are just missing some files, since the torrent is only missing data in a couple of files, so this will also lighten the load on your server, since we dont have to all download 3.5 gb.

Xsyon Citizen
    The compressed data folder is only 1.4GB, not 3.5.

I don't feel like uploading every single atm with my slow connection as it'd take 1+ hours. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    The compressed data folder is only 1.4GB, not 3.5.

I don't feel like uploading every single atm with my slow connection as it'd take 1+ hours. :P
    Ah ok , I understand . Was thinking you might had direct access to the server , and also i didnt even bother to check whether the file was compressed. Downloading now, thankyou very much. Will add this to my torrent, also I am in the process of buying a seedbox for just 1 month to help distribute the game. Will announce once its ready.

Thanks! Everything helps.

Here's a Megaupload mirror of my Data folder.

Xsyon Data Folder (Individual Files)

The only file that is not uploaded is Zones.xsip.
    Megaupload has been going down a lot and you can't resume uploads - so you'll need to torrent it or something.
    Once it becomes stable again, I will upload Zones.

My Data folder was downloaded from the launcher, so when downloading Zones.xsip, be sure it is the ONLY file you are downloading through the torrent. Otherwise, the torrent will corrupt the other files and you will need to re-download the set again.

I am seeding atm along with 70 others

Watchout about distributing game files on your own accord.

Xsyon Citizen
    Over 60GB downloaded already. That's 40 downloads.