Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Ok so how many tribe leaders feels like raging?

So after 2 hour of pure lag fest managed to get totem placed and stayed up for another 2 to make sure it stays there when server rollesback again..

Log in the morning to find out our totem has become ghost totem and some fucker has placed homestead on our buffer zone not only that it seems that none of us are in tribe anymore too! And chery on top our tribe name is taken since it is on ghost totem and no way of abandoning totem since its ghost!!!

This is really fraked I know lot people in same position... If server dont get wipe get ready for petition spam from our tribe...

------------------

P.S there has been aditional confirmation that there is possibility of wipe but it really dont help if its not certain! should we play or should we wait? Are we actualy gona get headstart this week before main launch?

------------------

Everyone post here how you feel about this situation if you been affected

Xsyon Citizen
    You've never played a mmorpg on launch day?

Only you, cause didn't stick it out like we did and got our spots. While the guides were around helping out. I mean really whos here to be blaimed but yourself?

Hey Star_God. I am not so bothered because I have not joined a tribe yet. If I was a tribe leader and that happened I would be pretty upset. . especially the name thing.

I had to re-roll and was able to place a new totem by my old one. The new one worked and has stuck so far. It is pretty messed up. The newest update says that they will look at restoring original positions of placed totems once they figure out what is going on. If they can do that it will help. It might not help me though since I re-rolled. Likely I will lose my good one and they will restore my old one which now has no character attached

From the sound of the post someone was exploiting and making fake totems on purpose. It could be this person that took your spot as well. One way or the other they are going to have to fix it so you might be in luck yet.

5. 02-19-2011, 05:20 AM

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post

This is really fraked I know lot people in same position...
    Who ?

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post

Everyone post here how you feel about this situation if you been affected
    Pretty much everyone is affected, my feelings are that shit happens, they'll get it sorted eventually and we'll be back to this great game. Until then, I'm rolling with the punches, because it's worth it to me.

star we have the same problem...after 3hour lagfest we placed our totem. loged in today, another guild placed their totem on "our" ground. epicfail

Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    star we have the same problem...after 3hour lagfest we placed our totem. loged in today, another guild placed their totem on "our" ground. epicfail
    Wow, that's just plain evil.

Similar thing happened where we couldn't place a totem and someone came in and swooped in a homestead so we are unable to take the spot we had planned on for months. But I guess that is part of the game, only thing we could really do is camp the area and pk him if he tries to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    same thing happend to us! yesterday night we lagged to a not taken place and placed our totem, todays moring shock. our totem was ghost, tribe was broken and our land taken by someone else