Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Major Database Corruption

A few minutes ago the server crashed and when everyone got back on, everyone was missing various items..

Added a screencap to show what happened...

For me in the Pic,
    Im in my Homested area yet there is no totem...I had a tent, pluss 10 Bins...as you can see on 2 bins are left.

On my Body I lost all items on my body and in my Bin Backpack all scavenged items icons vanished and cant be moved yet thier numbers are still there....

Maybe it'd be best if the server stayed off for a day or so while people finished dling the game...

Xsyon Citizen
    Screencap?

the image...
    a screen capture.

Xsyon Citizen
    Normal people call this a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    Normal people call this a screenshot.

Most people understand screencap and wouldn't have to ask.

I think i'll wait a few days more before i start playing, they will hopefully sort out the biggest problems.

Bascially the same as whats happening in this thread :- http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ing-newb-items

From the response i've had though when talking to others i guess poeple don't see the fact thatthe DB is simply failing to save things that it should be , and is only going to get worse the longer its left .

But ..... according to some everything is fine because , and i quote " You must be unlucky , cause its not happened to me / us " .

its not the database saving things or not as you can see by the buged bag of scavs...icons are gone but numbers are still there...plus the items that were erased were completely random for me...if you notice in my hand slot, I have a Lumberjacks axe with I made well after I aquired my non-dropable pre order axe...

I have My bevel which I made after my Leathercrafter tool...yet the LC Tool poofed....
    I have my pouches yet my bins poofed...

I still have my tribal radius but my totem poof...

This wasnt a simple roll back.. this is classic database corruption.

I logged out last night with a placed totem. Logged in this morn, the totem was still there, but the "guild" was gone. So i remade it in the same spot, now there was two totems, one guild.

Logged out, then back in, a few hours later, well, needless to say, i now have 3 totems, all dropped by me within a foot of each other...

But i got a decent spot ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

Logged out, then back in, a few hours later, well, needless to say, i now have 3 totems, all dropped by me within a foot of each other...
    Think the devs will allow people with multiple totems to be chopped down for wood?