new player looking for a PvP/Building tribe.

I have played alot of MMOs with my favorites being ShadowBane, DAOC and Asheron's Call.

I am a big supporter of Indie MMOs and had a good time for the first few months of Darkfall's launch and figured I would give Xsyon a try.

I like playing in a group, I like PvP , Politics and even crafting / building a little. I play MMOs to be part of a team, not to solo off in a corner trying to max out my level or macro/grind out my skills.

if any organized Tribers out there are willing to take on a Xsyon Newb with a long MMO history let me know.

-Mark... aka Rutaq.

Hi Rutaq,

I think our tribe Mercenaries may be a good fit for you. Please feel free to check out our forums and website at www.xsyonmercs.com or contact me ingame by whispering ( /w Fox <Text> )

Hope to see you soon

Fox

Welcome Rutaq, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Welcome
    @Tredo auto reply msg ? >)

Xsyon Citizen
    You mentioned Asheron's Call. That was enough for me. Frostfell and Darktide. Come join us in Nopax!

Quote Originally Posted by Rutaq View Post
    I have played alot of MMOs with my favorites being ShadowBane, DAOC and Asheron's Call.

I am a big supporter of Indie MMOs and had a good time for the first few months of Darkfall's launch and figured I would give Xsyon a try.

I like playing in a group, I like PvP , Politics and even crafting / building a little. I play MMOs to be part of a team, not to solo off in a corner trying to max out my level or macro/grind out my skills.

if any organized Tribers out there are willing to take on a Xsyon Newb with a long MMO history let me know.

-Mark... aka Rutaq.
    If you recognize that crafting and building is a means to an end, and you like PvP and politics, you'd fit in with us. We participate in OWPvP constantly, but we don't corpse camp unnecessarily, only people who truely deserve it: Enemies, greifers, asshats, rivals. And its never really more then twice.

Feel free to check out the Audacian Republic. We are a light-med RP guild influenced be Roman history. Our focus is on PvP, city/empire building, and crafting. Links are in my sig.

If you like politics, we have our own Senate, with Senatorial elections in guild. Senators are generally responsible for diplomacy, recruitment, and voting on any structure/law changes, and voting on any issues in the guild.

All I say come on our ts and if you last 5 minutes there you know you wanna join us http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Pandemic-Tribe

we looove the pvp and do loads of crafting as well. On the up side, we also RP evil (on occasion) have a looksie at http://templarkx.com