Thread: Thanks Xsyon

Thanks Xsyon

Thanks for caring about the game, for doing the right things and for working non stop during the development of the game and even more now with all the problems that have arised with pre-launch. You have created an unique game, the game with more potential I have ever seen in years, and most importantly, a great community and a great communication between dev team and us, which I appreciate a lot coming from games like Darkfall, for example.

Take your time, fix what is needed, wipe if needed, communicate with us like you do and everything will be more than fine.

Quote Originally Posted by treyu View Post
    Thanks for caring about the game, for doing the right things and for working non stop during the development of the game and even more now with all the problems that have arised with pre-launch. You have created an unique game, the game with more potential I have ever seen in years, and most importantly, a great community and a great communication between dev team and us, which I appreciate a lot coming from games like Darkfall, for example.

Take your time, fix what is needed, wipe if needed, communicate with us like you do and everything will be more than fine.
    Carl Rogers would be proud. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncondi...ositive_regard

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    If you have any experience in mmo games from the past 5-10 years, and if you have followed the development of this game, you should have the same opinion as me. I am by no mean a fanboy but I think, as a veteran mmo player, that this team deservers a lot of respect and that they really do care and work hard and what is more important, they deliver and in very short time. If in some weeks I see no improvements, or if after Prelude the game doesn't have what they said it would, Carl Rogers won't be so proud of me, but I really think that won't happen

It is frustrating when hiccups occur, but notorious games are creating a game that unique and i'd wait as long as it took to get it right, even if its one month or one year longer.

The current MMO market is saturated with dull titles with the exception of DF and has been for years now, so when a company tries to be different, its more than worth the wait and i think alot agree.

So despite the weekend hiccup, people still want to play, more than ever and its certainly not hurt Xyson's reputation as a friend who pre-ordered rift told me he wished he'd pre-ordered Xsyon instead, he's downloading Xyson as i type this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    So despite the weekend hiccup, people still want to play, more than ever and its certainly not hurt Xyson's reputation as a friend who pre-ordered rift told me he wished he'd pre-ordered Xsyon instead, he's downloading Xyson as i type this.
    Good, Jooky did say he wants the lag to continue

6. 02-20-2011, 03:27 PM