Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server staying up yet?

server crashed 3 times in a row earlier resseting alot of the grind me and my clan were working on, so we rage quit.

Anyone know if servers stayed up more than 20 minutes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Banok View Post
    server crashed 3 times in a row earlier resseting alot of the grind me and my clan were working on, so we rage quit.

Update February 21

Hello everyone!

A quick heads up for today. I do plan an intermediate wipe with the next update tonight or tomorrow to make sure that improvements we've made are working 100% with a clean slate. We will also test this week with some forced server 'crashes'. I will announce these in game before I do it.

I know these things sound like a pain, but the few problems that surfaced due to the severe lag must and will be corrected before we do the final wipe.

Back to the code for me!

*from http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...6756#post46756

Read the updates every now and then . They might have been forced.

Really...your working hard at making stuff and grinding with a full wipe hours away? And your mad about the crashes?

Just have fun and do whatever untill the final wipe hits, everything else is pointless, unless your testing stuff out for launch.

Now is the best time to reroll at every starting point, do some exploring, or trying out how starting with diffrent craft combinations goes...take advantage of it while you can.

Or even just run around killing people since nothing matters right now.

Now is the time to experement and do whatever feel wrong.

at first guy yeah I always read updates thanks for the patronizing reply (intentional?). anyway none of these crashes have had any fore warning or announcement.

2nd guy we are still learning the game and still trying to enjoy it before the wipe, both of these unfortunately require grinding recipes to make tools/things.

anyway any real answers to OP?

Seems like the server lags pretty bad when the "world saves".

That's probably what Xsyon is working on.

Update February 22

The game server will be taken down in 1-3 hours. I will post when I take it down. There will be an update and wipe tonight.

That's all for now.
    this the final wipe or another practice wipe? :S

Wasn't trying to patronize.. just meant that today I'd have been expecting it.

Well if you read your own post "will also test this week with some forced server 'crashes'. I will announce these in game before I do it."

I guess believing this made me expect to be told first.

this the final wipe or another practice wipe? :S
    lol let's hope it's forreal!

Wipe in 1-3 hours, tonight guys.

it is not the final wipe....posted on 21st:

A quick heads up for today. I do plan an intermediate wipe with the next update tonight or tomorrow to make sure that improvements we've made are working 100% with a clean slate. We will also test this week with some forced server 'crashes'. I will announce these in game before I do it.

I know these things sound like a pain, but the few problems that surfaced due to the severe lag must and will be corrected before we do the final wipe.
    im guessing red pertains to this wipe incomming, and green pertains to when final wipe will be possible at earliest