Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hands down worst launch/headstart. worse than STO, Champions, DF, Mortal(but at least xsyons got more features)APB(near perfect launch), DCUO. Its bad. STO was laggy but comes NO WHERE near this lag. This is the worst lag i have ever experienced in a game.

But the game IS enjoyable once you start doing things, 5 minuets after you hit the butan.

Also to above poster, other headstarts have hiccups, xsyon has acid reflux

yeah that it I am going to play RIFT for 4 years because 1 weekend was ruined plyaing Xsyon.

Oh wait, no I am not I am just going to chill instead

Compare this launch? ..... to what? ...... to my lunch today? ........to the lunch of MO or STO?....... wtf is MO?
    Slow down and let the devteam make their job, this game is very good, and the most of you guys, out there,
    thougt the same, because you hyped it and told it to your friends, so, that are now a bit too much people here atm,
    who wants to play the game. I think notorius games will keep on with the good work and will make the game playable again,
    like it was the weeks before.
    I don't care about, if this will be tomorrow or in another five days, because, I will play this game for a longer time and I am sure,
    they will fix it soon.