Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

As launches go...

How do you think this one compared to the other MMOs you've played?

i dont think we can consider this a launch, they just failed as Database is being corupted, and the land is full of bugged totems taking the spots so...wtf? and they do not say anything

Quote Originally Posted by carlosfc1986 View Post
    i dont think we can consider this a launch, they just failed as Database is being corupted, and the land is full of bugged totems taking the spots so...wtf? and they do not say anything
    NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY EVER CONFIRMED IT WAS THE DATABASE SO WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE KEEP SPEWING IT OUT!?!?!?!?!

maybe if so many people didn't think that this was the launch then we wouldn't be having all these problems.......chalk up another to the bandwagoners we lovingly refer to as the mmorpg hardcore...

typical launch, nothing shocking

just disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY EVER CONFIRMED IT WAS THE DATABASE SO WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE KEEP SPEWING IT OUT!?!?!?!?!

While this is a "soft/pre launch". The official launch (when you're 2 free months probably start) is March 1st. This is more like a paid stress test in my opinion except by the end of the 2 weeks there won't be a wipe.

My answer to the question brought forth by the OP is as follows:

I don't care .

Quote Originally Posted by carlosfc1986 View Post

They've said a lot. Just not all of it is in the "updates" section. The devs actually post info in community started threads if they feel the need.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemikal View Post
    Well it gets old when everyone is saying the same damn thing, even though not even the devs know what really happened. Would be nice if people would keep their mouths shut when they have no idea what theyre talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehralph View Post
    Well it gets old when everyone is saying the same damn thing, even though not even the devs know what really happened. Would be nice if people would keep their mouths shut when they have no idea what theyre talking about.
    It's the internet. Where immature children and whiners alike are free to voice their misguided opinions. Can't say mr. Carlosfc1986 is a kid, considering he was probably born in 1986, but he would be a whiner. Best to ignore posts like his mate

This wasn't a lanch. It was a preoder early access. People seem to forget this. As far as preorder early access's I have been in, this one is fine. If you didn't expect hiccups then you are playing the wrong genre of games. Stick to consoles.

Hands down worst launch/headstart. worse than STO, Champions, DF, Mortal(but at least xsyons got more features)APB(near perfect launch), DCUO. Its bad. STO was laggy but comes NO WHERE near this lag. This is the worst lag i have ever experienced in a game.

But the game IS enjoyable once you start doing things, 5 minuets after you hit the butan.

Also to above poster, other headstarts have hiccups, xsyon has acid reflux