View Poll Results: Option be offered to choose a PVE or PVP server

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • One server/one rule set = Original theme with PVP

14 73.68%
  • 2 servers offering PVP or PVE

5 26.32%

WAR OR PVE SERVERS BEING OFFERED IN XSYON, YES OR

Personal opinion, is that it is a ridiculous mistake to offer the option to play a PVE server or PVP server.....This type of approach never works for games due to split populations and is the same thing that slowly destroyed UO with the implementation of fel/tram...What does everyone else think? Myself =

I can already tell you that the public will vote vastly in favor of one server one ruleset. There was already several polls about this that showed at least 75% voting against the idea. Splitting the playerbase in a game like this is suicide.

As far as I know no one ever asked for a PVE server, so why this poll ?

There was discussion regarding the fact that there could be a total of 4 servers offered at some point to include NA-War/NA-PVE & EU-War/EU-PVE.

Visitor
    Having an open world like this and then restricting the PvP? That just seems like a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron View Post
    There was discussion regarding the fact that there could be a total of 4 servers offered at some point to include NA-War/NA-PVE & EU-War/EU-PVE.
    The offer wasn't a PvE server, only a one with different PvP rules. Pure PvE wouldn't make any sense in this game.

Just to stop this before this takes off... PvE server was not an option.

What I was considering was 1 server with PvP and ruleset as planned and a new 'War' server with safe zones gone as soon as possible and full on tribe take over and destruction like a segment of our population would like.

So
    server 1: Xsyon as planned, PvP with rules and consequences.
    server 2: War... total chaos server.

And with the explanation provided and ruled out this Poll question, I will now lock it.