Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Now the asshat saying it wasn't a database corruption can go shove a big one for not knowing what he was talking about. Defiantly a tough call though, not sure i'll go all out until the new server arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    While I was against a wipe at first, after trying to play all day and not being able to do anything it seems like a good idea to just start all over. On top of that I am for whatever it takes to fix the game even if it means starting over.
    Yeah probably right, on one hand i feel like ive wasted a day (and most of the night) for nothing, although i have got through a few levels on angry birds at the same time. But ultimately im feeling more philosophical about now and what will be will be we will get there in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post

(are u actually from ashfield btw?)
    Noooo, strictly my alias!

Good to know what will happen and i do of course like the two weeks extra.
    With a bit of luck it's all done before next weekend, but most important is that they get it done right.

How many apocalypses must my character go thrugh! Poor chap ;P

Good to know where we stand

Good decision in my opinion.

Also, I'm very impressed with Xsyon's open communication to us players since the 2 weeks or so that I'm here. Much appreciated.

Now what's in question is the part about restoring tribes. Is that after the wipe? And will they be looking at trouble tickets as well as the ones that managed to stay up. It took us several hours but we did get one planted and logged off to get it saved. But when we came back latter that night, it was just a pole and we where in different tribes. Tried putting down homesteads to hold the spot, but those didn't hold ether.

I'am also impressed about communication and community work. I feel well informed and the right decsisions are made. And thats from a Indy company

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Good decision in my opinion.

Also, I'm very impressed with Xsyon's open communication to us players since the 2 weeks or so that I'm here. Much appreciated.
    agree

I'll admit I'm a little disappointed, but all in all this is a very good thing.

We'll soon be able to start clean with (hopefully) playable conditions. Further, the people who joined quite recently will have an opportunity, though laggy, to become familiar with the game, learn the controls and UI, and maybe check out a tribe for when the "real thing" really does begin.