Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well we have been through how many wipes so far, many of us have swapped tribe spots over and over already. I dont see any rerason why, if we have to do a wipe for data base issue, why we can't just do it full like always and move on. Personally I think you are creating a policatal shit storm for yourselves by trying to do a partial wipe and holding plots. Set a date and a time and lets just do this. Call this one a mullighan and lets move on.

I think its a good idea. My concern with having the old totems ported over from the wipe is the validity of the data. Since so many placed totems, or mistakenly placed multiple totems (or intentionally), or tried to place them but it didn't take or it took but didn't last... How good is that old data? If the saved data is 'bugged' in any way, then we are gonna be inundated with complaints about tribal placements. This will involve research by the devs/guides, arguments, counter arguments, etc. Not that those things are bad, but ultimately one tribe or another will be disgruntled and while all that is taking place, the tribes in question will not be progressing.

I don't know if the scenario is gonna happen, but it does concern me.

As much as I don't like the idea, I say.... have a new land rush. With new servers, far fewer downloads, less lag issues, should be rather fun. While it didn't work out well this run, it was rather exciting trying to get to the place you want and placing your totem. I think it would be good all around. There will be many disgruntled ppl no matter which method you choose, but this way, everything will start clean.

Just my opinion. I hope the data is all good, and when the tribes are 'reconcecrated', everything works out for the best.