Hopi is NOT disbanded!

I am here to say that Hopi Tribe is NOT disbanded. There was never talk of it nor has there been any leadership problems to make us think this!

Hopi is strong and will stay that way.

I'm here to confirm, Alyvia is right, Hopi is fine and still growing.

Glad to hear that^^

Thanks, it was only a silly troll attempt I guess people can't play the game and are bored heheh.

That's great news but I already asked this question after seeing another thread.

Multiple threads on the same subject should be removed I believe, with the oldest staying? I'm not sure about the forum policy here but that would be the norm.

[QUOTE=STAR_GOD;45263]LOL Damage is done[/QUOTE]

I don't see any damage, and as long as I'm not worried you really don't have to be

[QUOTE=cejay;45265]That's great news but I already asked this question after seeing another thread.

Multiple threads on the same subject should be removed I believe, with the oldest staying? I'm not sure about the forum policy here but that would be the norm.[/QUOTE]

Well this thread is the one that puts it out of us NOT going anywhere and should stay. Not the one asking is we are disbanding. I'm not sure of policy either but the person responsible for doing it should be banned. Sun God I heard you were the one who posted it? Damage? Intentionally starting stuff?

closed and temp sticky to defuse the situation caused by actions by others