Several Questions About The Future Of Xsyon

Seeing as the primary issues at the moment is the bandwidth and corrupted database, what is the ETA on the new servers and the ETA on a pipe load upgrade from the ISP?

Assuming the servers take a good day or two to set up I would expect they should be up sometime around Thursday-Friday?

As for the bandwidth limiting, I saw the issue was that you were moved to an interim location, is the issue with the cabling not being good enough for the load or the ISP itself not having enough pipes to that location?

Thanks ahead of time for your answers!

The new servers will be ready before march 1st.

3. 02-19-2011, 07:19 PM

The problem is service was promised and it was not provided per contract. A lot of hosting companies promise the world to get customers; when the brown stuff hits the fan the usual replies are 'We never promised that'.

My birthday will be before December 31

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    Sounds great, are you moving to an entirely new building or just swapping out some hardware?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    The problem is service was promised and it was not provided per contract. A lot of hosting companies promise the world to get customers; when the brown stuff hits the fan the usual replies are 'We never promised that'.
    They seem to be providing it just fine to me, they are giving us an additional 2 weeks of playtime for free.

Quote Originally Posted by zettoz View Post
    Sounds great, are you moving to an entirely new building or just swapping out some hardware?

They seem to be providing it just fine to me, they are giving us an additional 2 weeks of playtime for free.
    I think he was referring to the hosting company not providing the promised services to Notorious Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    thanks Virtus.

edit: but lets hope much before :P

i want info about EU server.
    would you host it after this ?
    I would like to know when i really can start playing, because we will play on EU for sure.
    If you gonna wipe the next days with new Server location or hardware or what else it will just be another wipe for us, because we want to play on EU Servers.
    I know that it is not sure if you setup a EU Server, but thats exactly what i want to know and what i expect you from.
    Get the US Server running smooth and host an additional EU Server for us, then completly wipe both worlds and everything schould be fine.